Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have someone’s airpod I thought could be mine,how do I return item?

How to return lost airpod

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 7:14 PM

Bcj8484 Said:

"I have someone’s airpod I thought could be mine,how do I return item?: How to return lost airpod"

-------

Returning a Found Device:

Be honest about this and hand it in to local authorities, or to the lost-&-found lat the location you found it at. There is nothing that can be done about it on Apple's end. If you were at school, then head it in to the proper staff member. If you were near a local store or restaurant, then hand it in to the closet one where you found it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2023 7:14 PM in response to Bcj8484

Bcj8484 Said:

"I have someone’s airpod I thought could be mine,how do I return item?: How to return lost airpod"

-------

Returning a Found Device:

Be honest about this and hand it in to local authorities, or to the lost-&-found lat the location you found it at. There is nothing that can be done about it on Apple's end. If you were at school, then head it in to the proper staff member. If you were near a local store or restaurant, then hand it in to the closet one where you found it.

I have someone’s airpod I thought could be mine,how do I return item?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.