Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Debit cards disappeared from watch after upgrading phone?

I got a new phone, but the debit/credit cards on my Apple Watch seem to have disappeared. All the loyalty cards are still on my watch. The app says that my wallet is set to mirror my iphone, but the cards available on my iphone are not available on my watch. icloud synch is turned on for my wallet.

The wallet part of the watch app on my phone says that the cards are there, but they aren't. I tried to add a card from my watch but it says that I need to sign into icloud to set up and then doesn't give me a way to do that.

Any idea on how I can get my cards back onto my watch?

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 9

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 11:51 AM

Did you unpair and erase the watch before pairing with the new iphone?

Whether or not you have access to your old phone your options to pair your watch are in this article. 

How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support 

Then you can add the cards back one by one in the Watch app, Wallet & Apple pay, on the phone

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2023 11:51 AM in response to happyskrappy

Did you unpair and erase the watch before pairing with the new iphone?

Whether or not you have access to your old phone your options to pair your watch are in this article. 

How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support 

Then you can add the cards back one by one in the Watch app, Wallet & Apple pay, on the phone

Debit cards disappeared from watch after upgrading phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.