Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homekit hubs not responding after changing

I tried to replace my Spectrum One router with a Linksys MX4200. None of my HomeKit hubs are responding. Internet is working fine on my devices but HomeKit is not. I rebooted everything but HomeKit still reports none of the hubs are responding.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 4:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 11:33 AM

You might need to reset HomePod and set up again on the iOS device connected to the new wifi.

First try resetting network settings on your iPhone: In Settings > General > Transfer or Reset > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Join wifi again after it restarts. It might take a moment before establishing a connection on the HomePod

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2023 11:33 AM in response to Stumpapi

You might need to reset HomePod and set up again on the iOS device connected to the new wifi.

First try resetting network settings on your iPhone: In Settings > General > Transfer or Reset > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Join wifi again after it restarts. It might take a moment before establishing a connection on the HomePod

Homekit hubs not responding after changing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.