Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete an alias to my Apple ID?

How do I delete an email address which is an alias to the Apple ID email address?

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 7:02 PM

3 replies

Mar 3, 2023 11:19 AM in response to T..macuser

Trying to deal with @me.com addresses an be a bit challenging. I suggest you pose the issue to Apple itself:

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Feb 26, 2023 11:22 AM in response to Limnos

Thanks but it did not address the issue. Apple originally used "@me.com" but is phasing it out. I changed my Apple ID email to "@icloud.com" but now cannot delete the origin as it is somehow tied to the changed @icloud.com. Someone (or bot) has accessed the old "@me.com" address and has passed it out for spam emails globally. Is there a way to selectively delete the "@me.com" without having to completely change my Apple ID email?

How do I delete an alias to my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.