Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to reinstall offloaded app

One of the app is not anymore in App Store, unfortunately this app now offloaded and all my personal files on it. When trying to reinstall coming message the saying it’s not on App Store any more do you want to delete it or keep? If I delete it all files will be gone!

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 7:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 7:51 PM

waldarwish Said:

"Is there a way to reinstall offloaded app: One of the app is not anymore in App Store, unfortunately this app now offloaded and all my personal files on it. When trying to reinstall coming message the saying it’s not on App Store any more do you want to delete it or keep? If I delete it all files will be gone!"

-------

This cannot be Recovered:

No. Sometimes, items are removed from the App Store, and they never become accessible again. That's just the way it is :(

Why the Issue?:

It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer (something you would have agreed to upon purchasing the app).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2023 7:51 PM in response to waldarwish

waldarwish Said:

"Is there a way to reinstall offloaded app: One of the app is not anymore in App Store, unfortunately this app now offloaded and all my personal files on it. When trying to reinstall coming message the saying it’s not on App Store any more do you want to delete it or keep? If I delete it all files will be gone!"

-------

This cannot be Recovered:

No. Sometimes, items are removed from the App Store, and they never become accessible again. That's just the way it is :(

Why the Issue?:

It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer (something you would have agreed to upon purchasing the app).

Is there a way to reinstall offloaded app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.