Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch won’t pair

I have a iPhone 7 Plus and my when I go to pair it it goes normal then it unpairs

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 8:29 PM

It sounds like you are trying to pair your iPhone 7 Plus to a watch that is running watchOS 9; apparently you bought one of the latest models (SE 2nd Gen, Series 8, or Ultra).

If it's not one of those, and you bought a used one that is capable of running watchOS 9, and has been updated to watchOS 9, it's not going to pair. You need to update your phone to an iPhone 8 at LEAST.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2023 8:29 PM in response to Leosilva1

It sounds like you are trying to pair your iPhone 7 Plus to a watch that is running watchOS 9; apparently you bought one of the latest models (SE 2nd Gen, Series 8, or Ultra).

If it's not one of those, and you bought a used one that is capable of running watchOS 9, and has been updated to watchOS 9, it's not going to pair. You need to update your phone to an iPhone 8 at LEAST.

My watch won’t pair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.