Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted my calendar can it be restored?

I accidentally deleted a calendar, can it be restored

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 7:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 7:55 PM

If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud 

You can go to 👉 www.icloud.com  and restore your missing calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from an earlier version.

When you restore from an earlier version, the version that you select will replace the existing calendars, bookmarks, or contacts on all your devices. Before you restore an earlier version, iCloud saves your current calendars, bookmarks, or contacts, so that if you want to reverse the restore, you can. Just repeat the steps to restore, and select the latest date to restore from. 

If you recently made changes, you might lose some data. 

You might want to create a backup before restoring.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2023 7:55 PM in response to Shermanl2168

If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud 

You can go to 👉 www.icloud.com  and restore your missing calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from an earlier version.

When you restore from an earlier version, the version that you select will replace the existing calendars, bookmarks, or contacts on all your devices. Before you restore an earlier version, iCloud saves your current calendars, bookmarks, or contacts, so that if you want to reverse the restore, you can. Just repeat the steps to restore, and select the latest date to restore from. 

If you recently made changes, you might lose some data. 

You might want to create a backup before restoring.

Axel F.

I accidentally deleted my calendar can it be restored?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.