Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover my Apple ID account?

I need my account recovered.

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iMac 27″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 5:24 AM

Hello,

"Account recovery" is a specific service with Apple. If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

If you are having a different issue then please provide more details, including exact error messages.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2023 5:24 AM in response to zachmo2

Hello,

"Account recovery" is a specific service with Apple. If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

If you are having a different issue then please provide more details, including exact error messages.

How to recover my Apple ID account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.