Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble with IPhone alarm

hello, for about the past month no matter what sound I choose for my alarm when it goes off whether it’s a song from my library or a provided apple sound it plays a random unselected sound and sometimes no sound at all and just vibrates. I’ve done everything I can possibly think of recently updated my phone thinking that would fix the issue, what do I do? It’s driving me nuts and it’s a problem when my alarm doesn’t wake me up for work because there’s no sound at all.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 10:20 PM

How to edit an alarm

1. Open the Clock app and tap the Alarm tab.
  2. Tap Edit in the upper-left corner.
  3. Tap the alarm, make your changes, then tap Save.

How to set and change alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies

Feb 22, 2023 10:21 PM in response to gbowd

Check the following

1. Do you have any third-party Alarm App installed which is interfering with the default Alarm app?
  2. Do you want to say there was no Vibration even?
    1. Settings > General > Accessibility > Vibration > Vibration [Enabled] or [Disabled]
    2. Settings > Sound > Vibration [Enabled] or [Disabled]
  3. Was there any Alarm symbol on the status bar on top (Watch the GIF below). Though this shows up on your device (As per your post)
  4. Turn on Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time. This automatically sets your date and time based on your time zone. If there’s an available time zone update, your device lets you know.
  5. Allow your device to use its current location to determine the correct time zone. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services and select Setting Time Zone.
  6. Check that your device shows the correct time zone in Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.
  7. Probably you have set the Alarm Sound to NONE

Watch the GIF below

Trouble with IPhone alarm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.