You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlink Account from Apple ID (CODM)

I first had a COD Login account, then I linked my account to my Apple ID to sign in easier, I would like to unlink my Apple ID, and go back to the COD login. How do I do this? I would like to keep my game data and account information.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 11:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Hello brice216,

We see you've posted about removing your Apple ID sign in with an app. We assume you are referring to Call of Duty and using Sign in with Apple. We have steps to help with that: Manage the apps that you use with Sign in with Apple - Apple Support

1. Open Settings > [your name]
  2. Tap Password & Security
  3. Tap Apps Using Apple ID
  4. Choose the app you are referring to
  5. Tap Stop Using Apple ID

Be aware you may have to create a new account with the app. Reply back with any questions or concerns.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 25, 2023 9:31 AM in response to brice216

Hello brice216,

We see you've posted about removing your Apple ID sign in with an app. We assume you are referring to Call of Duty and using Sign in with Apple. We have steps to help with that: Manage the apps that you use with Sign in with Apple - Apple Support

1. Open Settings > [your name]
  2. Tap Password & Security
  3. Tap Apps Using Apple ID
  4. Choose the app you are referring to
  5. Tap Stop Using Apple ID

Be aware you may have to create a new account with the app. Reply back with any questions or concerns.

Best regards.

Unlink Account from Apple ID (CODM)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.