Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need verification code for a device that im setting up

It is the only apple device that I own.

I had to update the software and I'm stuck trying to get into the device.

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 1:34 PM

Please read the articles 'Two-factor authentication for Apple ID' ( Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support ) and 'Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication' ( Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support ). Various sections contain information that is useful in understanding about the trusted devices (an iPhone, iPad, or Mac that Apple knows is yours) system, and how to get a verification code on a trusted device or at a telephone number.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2023 1:34 PM in response to tisha280

Please read the articles 'Two-factor authentication for Apple ID' ( Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support ) and 'Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication' ( Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support ). Various sections contain information that is useful in understanding about the trusted devices (an iPhone, iPad, or Mac that Apple knows is yours) system, and how to get a verification code on a trusted device or at a telephone number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.