You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error loading on Xbox one

I’m trying to play music on my Xbox one and it keeps saying there’s an error loading to check my internet and try again later. I have tried my internet and I have tried restarting my Xbox. I even signed out and signed back into Apple Music on the Xbox. Nothing is working on Apple Music for my Xbox. Apple Music works on my phone just not on my Xbox.

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 1:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 12:30 PM

Hi Melanie7678,

Are there any updates available for your Xbox one software? You can check and manually update your Xbox by

1. Pressing the Xbox button to open the guide
  2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates
  3. Under Update you'll see any that are available to install

About system updates on Xbox

You can also follow the steps listed here: Get the Apple Music app on your smart TV, game console, or streaming device - Apple Support to reset the Apple Music app to its original settings.

To reset the Apple Music app:

1. Open the Apple Music app.
2. Go to Settings.
On your smart TV or streaming device, choose Reset Apple TV and Apple Music.
On your game console, choose Reset Apple Music.

Have a good one!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 25, 2023 12:30 PM in response to Melanie7678

Hi Melanie7678,

Are there any updates available for your Xbox one software? You can check and manually update your Xbox by

1. Pressing the Xbox button to open the guide
  2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates
  3. Under Update you'll see any that are available to install

About system updates on Xbox

You can also follow the steps listed here: Get the Apple Music app on your smart TV, game console, or streaming device - Apple Support to reset the Apple Music app to its original settings.

To reset the Apple Music app:

1. Open the Apple Music app.
2. Go to Settings.
On your smart TV or streaming device, choose Reset Apple TV and Apple Music.
On your game console, choose Reset Apple Music.

Have a good one!

Error loading on Xbox one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.