Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying iPad as european student

Hello,

I'm a high school student from the Czech Republic and I'm going to NYC and I want buy iPad mini and I want to ask if is possible to apply to for student sale with my ISIC.

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 2:46 PM

No. Student discounts are country specific. Unless you are attending a U.S. college you are not eligible for the Student Discount in the U.S. click here ➡️ Sales Policies - Education - Apple

You would need to apply for the discount in the country where you are attending college assuming Apple offers educational discounts in that country.

See the Education Store for the Czech Republic: click here ➡️ Školní ceny a studentské slevy - Školství - Apple (CZ)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2023 2:46 PM in response to PetrChundela954

No. Student discounts are country specific. Unless you are attending a U.S. college you are not eligible for the Student Discount in the U.S. click here ➡️ Sales Policies - Education - Apple

You would need to apply for the discount in the country where you are attending college assuming Apple offers educational discounts in that country.

See the Education Store for the Czech Republic: click here ➡️ Školní ceny a studentské slevy - Školství - Apple (CZ)

Buying iPad as european student

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.