Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I upgrade to 50gb

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 7:26 PM

bret146 Said:

"Why can’t I upgrade to 50gb"

-------

Troubleshooting iCloud+ Upgrading:

A. Location Restrictions:

iCloud+ is not an option to everyone out there. This all has to do with agreements between Apple and the Federal government. So, go here, to see if it is an option to you: iCloud+ Plans and Pricing - Apple Support

B. Performing iCloud Upgrade:

Perform this using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so: Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2023 7:26 PM in response to bret146

bret146 Said:

"Why can’t I upgrade to 50gb"

-------

Troubleshooting iCloud+ Upgrading:

A. Location Restrictions:

iCloud+ is not an option to everyone out there. This all has to do with agreements between Apple and the Federal government. So, go here, to see if it is an option to you: iCloud+ Plans and Pricing - Apple Support

B. Performing iCloud Upgrade:

Perform this using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so: Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

Feb 23, 2023 7:54 PM in response to bret146

bret146 Said:

"Why can’t I upgrade to 50gb: I have a 128gb plan on iCloud but my iPad says it only has 32gb. How do I get it to upgrade"

-------

Troubleshooting iPad Storage:

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.