Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Active or not Active ?!

Hello!

I've bought an iphone 14 pro and iphone 14 pro max recently and there is a problem with the promax for tis coverage!

these tow iphones are still packed and not opened yet

but

when i go to this link: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

and enter the serial number of my iphone 14 promax it says activate your phone which means it is not activated yet , but when i recheck it with IMEI it says coverage has been started and 350 days left !

I'm confused and don't know that is it active or not!!

can somone please help me with it ? Thank you

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 1:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 1:59 AM

thank you for your answer, but the thing is that for the pro says purchase date not avvailable and coverage has not started yet!

this is 14pro's message with IMEI:

Activate Your Device

We’re unable to display coverage details because your device hasn’t been registered. Please contact your Apple product retailer or your wireless carrier to register this device.

and with serial number:

Purchase Date Not Validated

Apple is unable to provide information about your coverage. Please contact Apple Support to update your product's date of purchase.

but the 14pro max with IMEI has purchase date and says :

Limited Warranty

Expires February 08, 2024

but with serial number:

Activate Your Device

We’re unable to display coverage details because your device hasn’t been registered. Please contact your Apple product retailer or your wireless carrier to register this device.

do you recommend me to return it to the seller and change it ?!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2023 1:59 AM in response to Urquhart1244

thank you for your answer, but the thing is that for the pro says purchase date not avvailable and coverage has not started yet!

this is 14pro's message with IMEI:

Activate Your Device

and with serial number:

Purchase Date Not Validated

Apple is unable to provide information about your coverage. Please contact Apple Support to update your product's date of purchase.

but the 14pro max with IMEI has purchase date and says :

Limited Warranty

Expires February 08, 2024

but with serial number:

Activate Your Device

do you recommend me to return it to the seller and change it ?!

Feb 24, 2023 3:46 AM in response to kamyabpianist

If you didn’t buy it from Apple directly, but from a different reseller, then other factors may apply. Not sure if the difference is suspicious.

I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Active or not Active ?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.