Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is saying that maximum number of accounts have been activated and it’s not signing in my iCloud why?

My phone is saying that the maximum number of accounts on this phone have been activated and it’s not signing in to iCloud why?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 10:05 AM

Maximum limit for creating Apple ID from the hardware address of iphone is three , you can't create more Apple ID accounts , however again sign in with your same Apple ID and it's account credentials ( in fact you have signed out the Apple ID ) in the empty fields or sign in with another apple id that was created from another Mac / iPad or different iPhone .

See the article 

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2023 10:05 AM in response to mubiru66

Maximum limit for creating Apple ID from the hardware address of iphone is three , you can't create more Apple ID accounts , however again sign in with your same Apple ID and it's account credentials ( in fact you have signed out the Apple ID ) in the empty fields or sign in with another apple id that was created from another Mac / iPad or different iPhone .

See the article 

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

My phone is saying that maximum number of accounts have been activated and it’s not signing in my iCloud why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.