Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data transfer

Hello all!

Can I transfer data from one iphone to another Iphone with a different icloud account? I want to create a new icloud account and i want to transfer my data (sms, notes, files etc) to my new account. Is this possible? If yes how?

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 7:15 AM

Transferring data from one iPhone to another and transferring data from one iCloud account to another are 2 different things.

You cannot merge, or migrate data from one iCloud account to another, you would need to manually download the content of the one iCloud account, and upload it into the other iCloud account.

You can however transfer content on the iPhone to a new one through a backup or using Quick Start. click here ➜ Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2023 7:15 AM in response to Andrei_39

Transferring data from one iPhone to another and transferring data from one iCloud account to another are 2 different things.

You cannot merge, or migrate data from one iCloud account to another, you would need to manually download the content of the one iCloud account, and upload it into the other iCloud account.

You can however transfer content on the iPhone to a new one through a backup or using Quick Start. click here ➜ Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Data transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.