Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I redeem Daily Cash without an Apple Cash account

This seems like it must be so simple. I used to be able to redeem Daily Cash directly to my Apple Card, but now it's changed. I can't even see what my current Daily Cash balance is, let alone use it. I do NOT want to set up or use Apple Cash.

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 2:10 PM

Pay your Apple Card balance online - Apple Support

• If you don’t have an Apple Cash account: You can apply Daily Cash as a credit on your statement balance at card.apple.com. Click Settings in the sidebar. Below Daily Cash Balance, click Apply to Apple Card Balance, then click Apply.

8 replies

Mar 4, 2023 7:28 AM in response to lkrupp

Already done (after I finally found the Apple Pay complaint form). My rant is more of a discussion about how they probably won’t do anything about it. I did go through the website for Apple Card and get my Daily Cash that way. It’s just counter-intuitive to the concept of an all-in-one wallet app. That’s why I like using the card in the first place. Now I have to remember to go to the website once a month. Not such a chore, but if it ain’t broke, why fix it? 🤨

How do I redeem Daily Cash without an Apple Cash account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.