Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My left or right AirPod will not connect

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 3:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 7:52 AM

HI Margot1212, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

I invite you to try this :

1/ Make sure that your iPhone or iPod touch has the latest version of iOS or that your iPad has the latest version of iPadOS.

2/ Put both AirPods in the charging case and make sure that both AirPods are charging.

3/ To make sure that Bluetooth is on, go to Settings > Bluetooth.

4/ If your AirPods are connected, make sure that they're selected as your audio device. If your AirPods appear in the list of devices but they don't connect, go to the next step.

5/ Close the lid, wait 15 seconds, then open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case for up to 10 seconds. The status light on the front of the charging case should flash white, which means that your AirPods are ready to connect.

6/ Hold the charging case, with your AirPods inside and the lid open, next to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

7/ Follow the steps on the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

8/ If you still can't connect, reset your AirPods.

-If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

-If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

-If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

-How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

-How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

If the issue is not resolved, feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: https://getsupport.apple.com

See you soon👋

Julio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2023 7:52 AM in response to Margot1212

HI Margot1212, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

I invite you to try this :

1/ Make sure that your iPhone or iPod touch has the latest version of iOS or that your iPad has the latest version of iPadOS.

2/ Put both AirPods in the charging case and make sure that both AirPods are charging.

3/ To make sure that Bluetooth is on, go to Settings > Bluetooth.

4/ If your AirPods are connected, make sure that they're selected as your audio device. If your AirPods appear in the list of devices but they don't connect, go to the next step.

5/ Close the lid, wait 15 seconds, then open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case for up to 10 seconds. The status light on the front of the charging case should flash white, which means that your AirPods are ready to connect.

6/ Hold the charging case, with your AirPods inside and the lid open, next to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

7/ Follow the steps on the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

8/ If you still can't connect, reset your AirPods.

-If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

-If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

-If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

-How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

-How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

If the issue is not resolved, feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: https://getsupport.apple.com

See you soon👋

Julio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.