Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air wont charge :-(

HI ~ My Ipad air wont charge - I have tried it with the original cable and cube and with a replacement apple cable and cube. I have tried plugging it in through the magic keyboard. I have tried plugging it into my computer. I have tried restarting it. None of it works. All that happens is i see the battery in the middle with a tiny amount of red and at the bottom it continuously flashes the cable symbol with the lightning bolt above it - like it is telling me to plug it in although it is already plugged in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ~ Debbie

iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 4:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 4:56 PM

There’s troubleshooting at the link, but it sounds like you’ve done a lot of that. Your best bet is to contact apple for support/repair.

If your device is older you may wish to consider replacing it, but if your device is still under warranty the replacement may not cost you anything

If your iPad won't charge - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2023 4:56 PM in response to Debinkeywest216

There’s troubleshooting at the link, but it sounds like you’ve done a lot of that. Your best bet is to contact apple for support/repair.

If your device is older you may wish to consider replacing it, but if your device is still under warranty the replacement may not cost you anything

If your iPad won't charge - Apple Support

Ipad Air wont charge :-(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.