Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Odd Pages Text format bar display issue (double-image)

MacBook Pro updated to version 13.2.1 of Ventura just two nights ago. Ever since, when I use Pages, whether with a new document or open a document to edit, the Format sidebar for Text - where the little box for the font size shows - it is now double-printed along with the double arrows on the side of the box. The only easy way to change font size now is to use the command key and "+" or "-". Typing directly in that font size box kind of works - except you cannot see what you are typing.

YES - I have rebooted the MacBook Pro. I have closed and restarted Pages. I have tried multiple documents and created new documents. Nothing changes this display issue.

I have submitted a report via Feedback Assistant as well as the Pages feedback website (which doesn't collect much data and has no way to submit a screenshot).

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 6:22 PM

Test if it happens in Safe Mode, then restart in normal mode and test again. Start up your Mac in safe mode – Apple Support (AU)

If it persists delete the app and download it from the App Store.

1 reply

Odd Pages Text format bar display issue (double-image)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.