Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn phone dial pad sounds off

this is needed. Please have this option, we are in iOS 16??

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 7:45 PM

Hello Sai_Venkata!

The only way to turn off the dialer pad sounds would be by putting the device in silent mode. (push the ring/silent switch towards the back of the device so the orange strip is showing)

How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode

There is no setting to specifically turn off these sounds when the device is in ring mode.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2023 7:45 PM in response to Sai_Venkata

Hello Sai_Venkata!

The only way to turn off the dialer pad sounds would be by putting the device in silent mode. (push the ring/silent switch towards the back of the device so the orange strip is showing)

How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode

There is no setting to specifically turn off these sounds when the device is in ring mode.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.