Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replace the battery

How long dose it take to replace my phone's battery and how much dose it cost please ?

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 12:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 12:52 AM

The battery can be replaced by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

See this Apple article: iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

If you are going to replace the battery, see -> Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

The price is approx $ 69.

If you want to know exactly, call Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

or 

call 1-800-MY-APPLE

How long does it take?

That depends on your region, here and it took 2 days.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2023 12:52 AM in response to digital101

The battery can be replaced by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

See this Apple article: iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

If you are going to replace the battery, see -> Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

The price is approx $ 69.

If you want to know exactly, call Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

or 

call 1-800-MY-APPLE

How long does it take?

That depends on your region, here and it took 2 days.

Feb 25, 2023 12:59 AM in response to digital101

How long? 30-45 minutes, but you need to make an appointment (*) in advance, to avoid queues and to be sure the battery for your iPhone model is available.

Price? Get an estimate using this support page:--> iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement , bearing in mind that the prices are related to US Apple Stores (tax excluded, work included).

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Replace the battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.