Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to receive FaceTime call on new iPhone

I just upgraded from iPhone 11 to 14 and now I have one contact that is unable to connect to me by FaceTime. Phone and text is fine but not incoming FaceTime. I can FaceTime out to the contact but not receive. Happened immediately after phone change. Any suggestions?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 12:03 PM

Honestly, I’d ask them if they changed anything on their device. If they did not, one thing you could check is whether or not your phone number AND Apple ID email (as well as any other email you want that you’ve set up on your device) is still set up with FaceTime after the upgrade. Make sure both are set up in Settings > FaceTime, where it says “you can be reached by FaceTime at…”

I’ll attach a screenshot of my own setup, blurring out the personal info of course.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2023 12:03 PM in response to JennGeckler

Honestly, I’d ask them if they changed anything on their device. If they did not, one thing you could check is whether or not your phone number AND Apple ID email (as well as any other email you want that you’ve set up on your device) is still set up with FaceTime after the upgrade. Make sure both are set up in Settings > FaceTime, where it says “you can be reached by FaceTime at…”

I’ll attach a screenshot of my own setup, blurring out the personal info of course.

Unable to receive FaceTime call on new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.