Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fix my payment method

I received an email that I needed to fix my payment method (Paypal). I assumed it was that my card was expired. I went to my Papal and all my cards are up to date. How do I check to see what card I used to pay for may subscription? What if all my cards are up to date, how do I fix the error?

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 2:28 PM

Who purportedly sent this email? Apple does not normally send out email regarding account issues. You find out by a notice when you try to sign in or use the feature.

Scams (e-mail, text messages, and phone calls) are getting very good at closely imitating true Apple communications. Always be cautious. Here are some guidelines:

Identifying legitimate emails from the App Store and iTunes Store - Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Apple 'How to identify, avoid, and report phishing' video--> https://youtu.be/SR3Z3fXXjfw

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2023 2:28 PM in response to maryanne269

Who purportedly sent this email? Apple does not normally send out email regarding account issues. You find out by a notice when you try to sign in or use the feature.

Scams (e-mail, text messages, and phone calls) are getting very good at closely imitating true Apple communications. Always be cautious. Here are some guidelines:

Identifying legitimate emails from the App Store and iTunes Store - Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Apple 'How to identify, avoid, and report phishing' video--> https://youtu.be/SR3Z3fXXjfw

fix my payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.