Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an iMac from Apple Store 5 months ago would like to take the online classes. How do I obtain them?

I need to start with the basics

iMac 24″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 7:30 PM

I recommend that you begin with Welcome to iMac Essentials - Apple Support.

Read it all the way through, including the links, all the way through "If you need more help, visit the iMac Support website."

If you have questions after learning the basics, please write back. Plenty of people on this site are eager to help.

In addition to this website, Apple Stores have free daily one-on-one sessions on every subject imaginable. To find the schedule and reserve a seat at your nearby store, click here: Today at Apple - Apple. Often, only a few people attend so you are almost certain to receive personal attention.

Enjoy your new iMac.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2023 7:30 PM in response to MaggieG288

I recommend that you begin with Welcome to iMac Essentials - Apple Support.

Read it all the way through, including the links, all the way through "If you need more help, visit the iMac Support website."

If you have questions after learning the basics, please write back. Plenty of people on this site are eager to help.

In addition to this website, Apple Stores have free daily one-on-one sessions on every subject imaginable. To find the schedule and reserve a seat at your nearby store, click here: Today at Apple - Apple. Often, only a few people attend so you are almost certain to receive personal attention.

Enjoy your new iMac.

I bought an iMac from Apple Store 5 months ago would like to take the online classes. How do I obtain them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.