Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing The Text

Good Day Friends,

Would anyone know if it’s possible to change the text? You know, make it bold, underlined, italic, and more? The same idea as in notes, but on a text message and right in here in Apple Communities. I see other users doing it but I don’t know how they do it. I’ve even seen people (In Apple Community) even use a colourful coding font that instead of clicking Show More to read, you swipe it!

All reply’s welcome. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 9:39 PM

Hey there,

In the massage app you can’t change the text, but here in Apple support community you can by this option’s

if you use an iPhone You must rotate it horizontally until you see these options, and then select the text that you want to change it and tap on the option you want .

About the colorful text , you can use it by clicking on this button , or when you copy it from the “ Google translate “ and paste it here.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2023 9:39 PM in response to H1290

Hey there,

In the massage app you can’t change the text, but here in Apple support community you can by this option’s

if you use an iPhone You must rotate it horizontally until you see these options, and then select the text that you want to change it and tap on the option you want .

About the colorful text , you can use it by clicking on this button , or when you copy it from the “ Google translate “ and paste it here.

Feb 26, 2023 10:16 PM in response to H1290

You’re welcome I am very glad to helped you!

Since we are volunteers here, you may notice a delay in replying, especially at the moment because there is a problem in the arrival of notifications when someone responds, just like what happened to me now, I did not notice that you responded until after I checked my subscriptions.

Changing The Text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.