Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I purchase Apple iPhone

Do I have to purchase the iPhone 14+ from a certain dealer or place where would that be?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 3:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 6:14 AM

Depending on where you are in the world, you may find local authorized resellers, or Apple Stores, or their online stores.

Go to Find Locations - Apple, and if outside the US, then first change the country at the bottom of the page. Then you would be able to find reseller locations (Apple’s own and partnering shops) in your city, or a nearby city.

Users are advised to shop iPhones in their own country. Online shops will likely not ship this product abroad, and service is only available in the country where the device was sold.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2023 6:14 AM in response to Randygpierce

Depending on where you are in the world, you may find local authorized resellers, or Apple Stores, or their online stores.

Go to Find Locations - Apple, and if outside the US, then first change the country at the bottom of the page. Then you would be able to find reseller locations (Apple’s own and partnering shops) in your city, or a nearby city.

Users are advised to shop iPhones in their own country. Online shops will likely not ship this product abroad, and service is only available in the country where the device was sold.

Where do I purchase Apple iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.