Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My notes disappeared!

Please help! I finally went to delete an old, old email of mine from my iphone. It's an email I haven't used in ages. It's a charter email that I can't even log in to anymore. When I deleted this email, I immediately noticed that ALL my notes are gone. There are important ones, like notes I keep of my kids that I plan on putting in their baby books, important memories, etc. I can't figure out how to get my notes back. I can't add the email account back...that charter email isn't usable anymore. I don't see them on my icloud, even though my phone is always being backed up to icloud. Please help me get these back! Thanks in advance.

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 6:45 AM

5 replies

Feb 26, 2023 6:51 AM in response to kthompson1790

You can use 👉 www.icloud.com on a computer to recover recently deleted files or restore an earlier version of information that was automatically archived in iCloud.

Review the following:

Axel F.

Feb 26, 2023 9:22 AM in response to kthompson1790

Since those notes are not on iCloud and also not on your iPhone, then they are permanently deleted. Those notes were associated with your Charter email account. Once that email account was removed, then so was all the data linked to it.

Do you have a backup of your iPhone created, on a computer, before those notes and email account were deleted? If YES, then you can restore your iPhone from that backup.

Axel F.

My notes disappeared!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.