Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tv series in French?

Why did my tv show download in French, when it is originally in

English and how do I switch to the English version or do I need to ask for a refund?

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 10:11 AM

If you are in Canada, then certain TV shows may be available as two separate store items, each with a single language. Select your store item carefully, and be mindful of indicators such as “Season” vs. “Saison”, and “(VF)” for Version Française. The description may also reflect the language version.

TV shows in France may be available in two languages, similarly as two separate store items. But sometimes only the French dubbed version is available.

To correct your issue, please contact the iTunes Store staff for assistance. They should be able to help undo the purchase and direct you to the intended version.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2023 10:11 AM in response to Facetiousface

If you are in Canada, then certain TV shows may be available as two separate store items, each with a single language. Select your store item carefully, and be mindful of indicators such as “Season” vs. “Saison”, and “(VF)” for Version Française. The description may also reflect the language version.

TV shows in France may be available in two languages, similarly as two separate store items. But sometimes only the French dubbed version is available.

To correct your issue, please contact the iTunes Store staff for assistance. They should be able to help undo the purchase and direct you to the intended version.

Tv series in French?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.