Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone does not connect to wifi

my iPhone doesn't connect to wifi. my phone model is iPhone 12 pro. the phone itself is connected to WiFi in the settings, but I don't have a WiFi icon in the notifications section - it's not connected. my phone is only connected to a cellular connection. it's not about my router, my phone doesn't connect to any WiFi points. I do not know what to do. I used to have a 7 iPhone and I ran into the same problem on it, I didn't find a solution to it and bought a new phone. and a year after buying the iPhone 12 pro, I am again faced with such a problem. maybe someone had the same thing? please help me!

addition: I tried restarting the phone - it didn't help. I tried to remove the wifi from the settings and connect to it again

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 10:43 PM

Hi pokemonsha

Welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: my iPhone doesn't connect to wifi.

Checking settings , restarting the iPhone, and remove / reconnect were good moves!

So this is how it is is supposed to work:

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and this is how to troubleshoot:

If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

and for "interference" issues:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference – Apple Support

Hope something here helps :-)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2023 10:43 PM in response to pokemonsha

Hi pokemonsha

Welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: my iPhone doesn't connect to wifi.

Checking settings , restarting the iPhone, and remove / reconnect were good moves!

So this is how it is is supposed to work:

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and this is how to troubleshoot:

If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

and for "interference" issues:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference – Apple Support

Hope something here helps :-)

iphone does not connect to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.