Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple not verifying password

I need a way to read the post from John007. Apple will not verify my Apple password after I installed a fire stick

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 10:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 10:33 AM

I see that a post from John007 solved, for others, the same problem that I am having. I installed a fire stick on my Sony smart tv in order to get Apple TV and watch my MLS subscription. Apple will not verify my password. I have spent a good part of 3 days now on the phone with Apple and Amazon with no solution as a result. I understand that John007 has solved this problem for others and would like to see his solution. We had to watch the first game yesterday with three of us trying to watch the game on my iPhone 13’s screen!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 26, 2023 10:33 AM in response to Oh2tx

I see that a post from John007 solved, for others, the same problem that I am having. I installed a fire stick on my Sony smart tv in order to get Apple TV and watch my MLS subscription. Apple will not verify my password. I have spent a good part of 3 days now on the phone with Apple and Amazon with no solution as a result. I understand that John007 has solved this problem for others and would like to see his solution. We had to watch the first game yesterday with three of us trying to watch the game on my iPhone 13’s screen!

Apple not verifying password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.