Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to recovery my Apple ID recovery contact

I want to join again. I want to work hard.

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 11:20 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2023 12:14 PM in response to rufaida160

Hi there rufaida160,

If you don't have access to a trusted phone number to receive a verification code for two-factor authentication, then see if you can obtain a verification code from Settings on a trusted device. Check out those steps here: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Get a code from Settings on your trusted device
If you can’t receive a verification code on your trusted devices automatically, you can get one from Settings, even if your device is offline.

From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If your device is online:
1. Go to Settings > [your name].
2. Tap Password & Security > Get Verification Code.
iPhone screen showing how to get a verification code from Settings.
If your device is offline:
1. Go to Settings > [your name].
2. Tap Password & Security. 
3. A message says "Account Details Unavailable." Tap Get Verification Code.

If unable to receive a verification code from Settings, then you will need to go through account recovery to regain access to your Apple ID, which can be done by entering your Apple ID at the iForgot website. Check out those steps here:

If you still can't sign in
If you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

If further assistance is needed, let us know the steps you're taking, as well as the behavior being experienced (please ensure to not provide personal details, such as your Apple ID), or further details of what you'd like to accomplish. That information may help the community reply with further troubleshooting.

Kind regards.

how to recovery my Apple ID recovery contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.