Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong album artwork recently

A couple weeks ago I synced my iPhone 13 to my iTunes and since then many of the album covers displaying on my iPhone are wrong and some of the songs appear to be duplicated, one with the wrong album cover and one with the right one. If I look at iTunes, they are all correct. I saw a recent thread on this but the "solution" was to sign out of my iTunes account on my phone and log back in. That did nothing. I have tried:

• Updating both my iPhone and iTunes.
  • Syncing my phone with no music. There still were songs on my phone but iTunes showed none.
  • Rebooting computer and rebooting my phone.
  • Deleting songs from the library using my phone.

I am at a loss of what to do to fix it. Are there any other suggestions?

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 3:24 PM

Well, that seemed to work for a few of them but not all. Besides, I don't want to go through thousands of songs or hundreds of albums one by one to do this, especially if it only works some of the time. iTunes is correct but somehow it seems to get lost in translation to the phone.

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 26, 2023 2:57 PM in response to TaraLynne

Seem you need to check the image that's associated with the file. You can go to music, click on the one that's wrong. There is an option to "Get album artwork" that might fix it, if not.. Also check what's shown under "Get Info" Artwork, it will show what's being shown. If it's wrong, you might have two displayed, you can toggle to the right one.

iTunes main library, right click on the track(s) with the artwork you wish to delete. If the artwork is from iTunes, select "clear downloaded artwork." For other artwork, select "Get info", click the "Artwork" tab, click on the image, and select "delete".

Wrong album artwork recently

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.