Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One of my iphone accounts listed in the calendar does not give option to sync calendar

I have an Iphone 13 which has two accounts, my icloud account and comcast. For the comcast account in the calendar section it only gives two options, mail and notes but for the icloud account it provides for iCloud Drive, Contacts, Calendars. My comcast calendar does not show in the calendar app. How can I get it to show in my iphone calendar?

Thanks in advance for your help and interest.

MAC

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 4:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 11:14 PM

These do not sync between devices. Notes, Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders either sync to iCloud or to an email server e.e. Google, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other. Please see the pic below

If Contacts were on iCloud, try this --> Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using ...

For Contacts on other accounts --> Contacts on an iPhone, iPad & Mac - Apple Community

See any of the following:

If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, Mail, Health data, call history under iCloud, and files you store in iCloud Drive your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2023 11:14 PM in response to cfabrics

These do not sync between devices. Notes, Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders either sync to iCloud or to an email server e.e. Google, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other. Please see the pic below

If Contacts were on iCloud, try this --> Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using ...

For Contacts on other accounts --> Contacts on an iPhone, iPad & Mac - Apple Community

See any of the following:

If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, Mail, Health data, call history under iCloud, and files you store in iCloud Drive your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID

One of my iphone accounts listed in the calendar does not give option to sync calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.