Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use Apple Pay

How to use Apple Pay in I phone 13mini

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 7:09 PM

Hello,

Since you asked this in the iPhone in Business and Education community, I want to mention that Apple Pay could be disabled if this is a device configured by a company. If you are wanting to use this for business purposes on a configured device it is likely best to speak to your IT department.

Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

"How to add a debit or credit card on your iPhone

1. In the Wallet app, tap the Add button .
    • Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card.
  • Tap Previous Cards to add a card that you used previously.
  1. Tap Continue.
  2. Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
  3. Verify your information with your bank or card issuer. They might ask you to provide more information or to download an app before approving your card for use with Apple Pay.
  4. If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.

To remove a card from the Previous Cards screen, tap Edit > Remove button  > Delete. Then, tap Delete Card to confirm and remove the card from all your devices."

Make purchases using Apple Pay - Apple Support

"Pay with your iPhone

1. To use your default card:
    • If your iPhone has Face ID, double-click the side button. If prompted, authenticate with Face ID or enter your passcode to open Apple Wallet.
    • If your iPhone has Touch ID, double-click the Home button.
  1. To use a different card, tap your default card to see your other cards. Tap a new card and authenticate.
  2. Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until Done and a checkmark appear on the display."

I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2023 7:09 PM in response to Ritika0621

Hello,

Since you asked this in the iPhone in Business and Education community, I want to mention that Apple Pay could be disabled if this is a device configured by a company. If you are wanting to use this for business purposes on a configured device it is likely best to speak to your IT department.

Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

"How to add a debit or credit card on your iPhone

1. In the Wallet app, tap the Add button .
    • Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card.
  • Tap Previous Cards to add a card that you used previously.
  1. Tap Continue.
  2. Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
  3. Verify your information with your bank or card issuer. They might ask you to provide more information or to download an app before approving your card for use with Apple Pay.
  4. If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.

To remove a card from the Previous Cards screen, tap Edit > Remove button  > Delete. Then, tap Delete Card to confirm and remove the card from all your devices."

Make purchases using Apple Pay - Apple Support

"Pay with your iPhone

1. To use your default card:
    • If your iPhone has Face ID, double-click the side button. If prompted, authenticate with Face ID or enter your passcode to open Apple Wallet.
    • If your iPhone has Touch ID, double-click the Home button.
  1. To use a different card, tap your default card to see your other cards. Tap a new card and authenticate.
  2. Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until Done and a checkmark appear on the display."

I hope this helps.

Feb 26, 2023 7:27 PM in response to Ritika0621

Ritika0621 Said:

"How to use Apple Pay: How to use Apple Pay in I phone 13mini"

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting Apple Pay:

I. Start with these Links:

No Success?...

II. Whom to Contact:

A. Contact Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, contact Apple Support. These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. As you may suspect, no one here would know the answer to this. So, contact Apple Support. The'll see what has occurred, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

also...

B. Contact your Bank:

Contact your financial institution (bank) pertaining to this card, as this may be being seen as a scam (though that may not be the case). It would be a matter of security for you as a credit card holder. So, call them, letting them know that all os okay to be followed through with.

How to use Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.