Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find what devices have been signed into my apple ID

How can I find out who has been signed into my apple ID

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 6:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 6:13 AM

Start with these instructions:

Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

If you're concerned that someone is using your Apple ID who shouldn't be, see also here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

4 replies

Mar 12, 2023 11:22 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Apple supportless is helairous. Ok pretend i wanted to be sneaky and helairous to people and i had the same phone someone has if i could only get or guess their icloud and password using electronics or especially friendship or proximity to targeted individual. All these extra steps and forums and questions can ad layers of protection to my lil game. Because my phone says iphone or iphone whatever. so one type of device and i want to see similarities in names of phones and different types of devices. A cherry on top would be a blue lil link to their location directions on maps avoiding traffic tolls and road work…

Mar 17, 2023 12:11 PM in response to Yallcrazy

Yallcrazy wrote:

Apple supportless is helairous.

Do you mean "hilarious"? If so, in what way is Apple Support hilarious? What did they say when you talked to them?

Ok pretend i wanted to be sneaky and helairous to people and i had the same phone someone has if i could only get or guess their icloud and password using electronics or especially friendship or proximity to targeted individual. All these extra steps and forums and questions can ad layers of protection to my lil game. Because my phone says iphone or iphone whatever. so one type of device and i want to see similarities in names of phones and different types of devices. A cherry on top would be a blue lil link to their location directions on maps avoiding traffic tolls and road work…

None of that makes much sense in English. You might want to consider posting in your native language.

How can I find what devices have been signed into my apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.