Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store

it won’t let me download apps that i had before it keeps bringing me to a payment method

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 7:20 AM

Your account needs a valid payment method to make use of the App Store services, which includes updating downloaded apps and downloading free apps as well.

If there was an issue with your payment method, you will need to resolve it, by adding one that can be verified and complete any pending charges before you can use the App Store services and download free apps again.

click here ➜ If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2023 7:20 AM in response to donnie21_

Your account needs a valid payment method to make use of the App Store services, which includes updating downloaded apps and downloading free apps as well.

If there was an issue with your payment method, you will need to resolve it, by adding one that can be verified and complete any pending charges before you can use the App Store services and download free apps again.

click here ➜ If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support

app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.