Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove mdm from my iphone?

Hello there I have bought an iphone from second hand and it had a remote managment and I had to bypass it so I want to remove it once and forever please can you help me?

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 8:02 AM

Profile options will exist, only if any profile is installed by your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management

If you have installed any profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

I have 4 devices none of them has any MDM or profile on my devices.

Some apps in the App Store will prompt you to install a profile using their App to get the full functionality.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2023 8:02 AM in response to dren112

Profile options will exist, only if any profile is installed by your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management

If you have installed any profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

I have 4 devices none of them has any MDM or profile on my devices.

Some apps in the App Store will prompt you to install a profile using their App to get the full functionality.

Feb 27, 2023 8:01 AM in response to dren112

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Mar 14, 2023 2:07 PM in response to SravanKrA

I bought a brand new iPhone in August 2023. Had problems with it before I left the store. After several months an Apple agent, after screen sharing determined it was behaving like an MDM even though Apple is not showing it as such. There are things I can’t do or access. It is an iPhone 13 mini. Also I came across a log file recently that is named MSU Early boot task. It appears that has moved/changed some of my files which I think is going to prevent a factory restore. Any thoughts as to how this can be fixed?

How to remove mdm from my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.