Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to repair my watch and phone but my watch is stuck on the apple logo and my phone is trying to pair it again and I don’t know how to fix it

Phone is trying to repair with my watch as my Apple Watch is stuck on the apple logo

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 9:57 AM

Hmm... If you're sure that it's stuck there, try doing a Forced Restart by pressing and holding BOTH the Digital Crown AND the side button until the white Apple appears on the screen then release both (approximately 10-20 second).

To me, it looks like the start screen and all you need to do is start pairing it with your iPhone. If your phone's Bluetooth is turned on (maybe the WiFi too), open the Watch app on the phone to begin the process.

How to pair and set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2023 9:57 AM in response to Gigglegirl418

Hmm... If you're sure that it's stuck there, try doing a Forced Restart by pressing and holding BOTH the Digital Crown AND the side button until the white Apple appears on the screen then release both (approximately 10-20 second).

To me, it looks like the start screen and all you need to do is start pairing it with your iPhone. If your phone's Bluetooth is turned on (maybe the WiFi too), open the Watch app on the phone to begin the process.

How to pair and set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

I tried to repair my watch and phone but my watch is stuck on the apple logo and my phone is trying to pair it again and I don’t know how to fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.