Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the 2012 Mac Mini obsolete?

I have a Mac Mini 2012 and recently I get a blank dialog box when trying to read Facebook Messenger messages. Any ideas? I have cleared history and still nothing. It just started happening this week. HELP!

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 7:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 7:15 PM

bruced4 wrote:

High Sierra 10.13.6

Good news! You can upgrade to macOS Catalina 10.15. Get it here: How to download macOS - Apple Support.

Before installing, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. While installing, avoid putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac will restart, and it might show a progress bar or blank screen several times. 

Jack

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2023 7:15 PM in response to bruced4

bruced4 wrote:

High Sierra 10.13.6

Good news! You can upgrade to macOS Catalina 10.15. Get it here: How to download macOS - Apple Support.

Before installing, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. While installing, avoid putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac will restart, and it might show a progress bar or blank screen several times. 

Jack

Is the 2012 Mac Mini obsolete?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.