Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why do I get birthday alerts DAY BEFORE when Ventura and OSx settings are ON DAY OF EVENT

I am really frustrated because I get calendar alerts for birthdays on THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT when the settings on both the calendar app on Ventura and on the IOS 16,3,1 are set to "on day of event'".

this is a problem because I then always forget to wish on day of event while the day before does not really make sense to wish happy birthday.ca

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 3:51 AM

3 replies

Feb 28, 2023 4:10 AM in response to Bucht

Bucht wrote:

I am really frustrated because I get calendar alerts for birthdays on THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT when the settings on both the calendar app on Ventura and on the IOS 16,3,1 are set to "on day of event'".

this is a problem because I then always forget to wish on day of event while the day before does not really make sense to wish happy birthday.ca

you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2.1

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line https://getsupport.apple.com/

why do I get birthday alerts DAY BEFORE when Ventura and OSx settings are ON DAY OF EVENT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.