Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get charged every month 2.99 for Icloud storage How do I cancel that since the phones can hold that much information now

How do I stop the monthly Icloud storage fee I dont know anyone else that has to buy more storage

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 7:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 8:24 AM

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in the following Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Also note that even if your phone has enough space you still may want to consider using iCloud in order to have a backup or synced copy in the event of loss, theft or damage to the phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2023 8:24 AM in response to TheTampaKing

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in the following Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Also note that even if your phone has enough space you still may want to consider using iCloud in order to have a backup or synced copy in the event of loss, theft or damage to the phone.

I get charged every month 2.99 for Icloud storage How do I cancel that since the phones can hold that much information now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.