Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop won't work

Cant seem to recieve or send anything to my ipad from my mac or iphone, or recieve from other people. I have tried it with every setting and nothing works

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 8:44 AM

Perhaps start with reviewing this support page - and then try to provide more information about the specific symptoms:

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

With benefit of a greater understanding of your specific issue, contributors will be better able to provide appropriate guidance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2023 8:44 AM in response to fecky

Perhaps start with reviewing this support page - and then try to provide more information about the specific symptoms:

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

With benefit of a greater understanding of your specific issue, contributors will be better able to provide appropriate guidance.

Feb 28, 2023 9:42 AM in response to LotusPilot

I have. None of it works.

Airdrop shows up on both my ipad & mac, but when I click on it to send to either or, it just doesn't work. Not sure if its the newest update or what. I've attached a photo to show it comes up, but when I try send anything to my ipad (and from my ipad to mac), it doesnt send. It also doesnt say waiting from mac to ipad, but constinusoiuly says waiting from ipad to mac.

Airdrop won't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.