You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Card is not mine

"My card" in Contacts is not me and it won't let me edit it or delete the info for the person listed. Any ideas? I used IOS 16.3.1

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 9:26 AM

2 replies

Mar 2, 2023 8:33 AM in response to Nellyngoc268

Hello Nellyngoc268,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to edit your personal Contact Card in Contacts. let's try following this user guide to see if the steps within will help you resolve the issue.

Add your contact info on iPhone - Apple Support

"Tap My Card at the top of your contacts list, then tap Edit. Contacts suggests addresses and phone numbers to help you set up My Card.

If there is no My Card, tap the Add button, then enter your information. Next, go to Settings  > Contacts > My Info, then tap your name in the contacts list.

Edit My Card

Tap My Card at the top of your contacts list, then tap Edit.

You can also teach Siri how to pronounce your name. See Tell Siri how to say your name."

If that doesn't help, you might check to see if there is a configuration profile installed that may hinder your ability to edit your personal info. To check that, as well as possibly remove it, follow: Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

My Card is not mine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.