You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My App Store is disabled

my apple store -app is disabled, can you guys turn it back on?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 1:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 3:14 PM

This is one of the Apple Communities, which is where users ask for, and give, advice. You might want to try Apple Support:

Official Apple Support

You might try shutting down and restarting your phone.

https://support.apple.com/kb/index?q=restart+iphone&src=globalnav_support&type=organic&page=search&locale=en_US

How to restart your iPhone X, 11, 12, 13, or later

1. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.
  3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 2, 2023 3:14 PM in response to marrero2023

This is one of the Apple Communities, which is where users ask for, and give, advice. You might want to try Apple Support:

Official Apple Support

You might try shutting down and restarting your phone.

https://support.apple.com/kb/index?q=restart+iphone&src=globalnav_support&type=organic&page=search&locale=en_US

How to restart your iPhone X, 11, 12, 13, or later

1. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.
  3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.

My App Store is disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.