Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My card is not adding

Why my card is not adding my payment method because whenever i write my card number and every thing it said main contact apple store ?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 5:58 PM

Abdullah721malik Said:

"My card is not adding: Why my card is not adding my payment method because whenever i write my card number and every thing it said main contact apple store ?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Do as instructed: Contact Apple Support for more information.

Contact Apple Support:

These are User-to-User forums. We are not Apple. No one here has access to your account (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, take this up with Apple Support. As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2023 5:58 PM in response to Abdullah721malik

Abdullah721malik Said:

"My card is not adding: Why my card is not adding my payment method because whenever i write my card number and every thing it said main contact apple store ?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Do as instructed: Contact Apple Support for more information.

Contact Apple Support:

These are User-to-User forums. We are not Apple. No one here has access to your account (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, take this up with Apple Support. As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

My card is not adding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.