Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email disappeared

I was receiving a email on my iCloud account, and didn't check on IPhone but on my macbook.

When the mail App loadet email was there 5 seconds, then it disappeared from the macbook and iPhone.

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 12:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 2:50 AM

I'm having the same issue using either Ventura using Outlook and using a web browser. The mail shows up in the inbox and after a few seconds it's gone. I've checked the trash and junk mail folders and nothing. This started about a week ago.

13 replies

Mar 5, 2023 6:12 AM in response to BDAqua

I closed out Outlook and tried just the web browser, but the same thing happened. I signed out of icloud and reopened Outlook with the same result. I've switched WiFi networks and still have the same issue. I've also deleted my icloud account in Outlook and recreated it. I'm still waiting to see if this corrected the issue.

Email disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.