Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabling Control Center from Lock Screen on iPhone not working

I disabled control center from the lock screen on my iphone 13 Pro on latest ios. However I can still access it. I have rebooted phone, toggled settings, but nothing works. Any ideas?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 7:31 AM

Ha! I had the setting correct on the Face ID and passcode. I just never considered that the Face ID was unlocking it!!! I tested it by turning off Face ID for unlocking the iPhone and it was fine. Thanks for pointing that out!!

3 replies

Mar 1, 2023 7:26 AM in response to pbivona

iPhone 13 Pro has the best ever Face ID, which enebles customers to unlock it even looking iPhone at a glance,

and when you look at your iPhone, it unlocks and you will see that you can able to access your control center by swiping down from top right corner.

For getting better result, use your iPhone passcode while unlock instead of using Face ID, and see if you can use control center while your iPhone is still locked.

For the setting you need to change is:-

1:- settings>

2:- Face id and passcode>

3:-toogle off control center.

Hope this might help.

Disabling Control Center from Lock Screen on iPhone not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.