Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i open my notes ? I forgot my password

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 7:49 AM

With reference to --> How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Beginning in iOS 16, you have two options to lock your notes. You can lock notes with your iPhone passcode. Or, you can create a unique password only for Notes.

If you use your iPhone passcode, you don't have to create and remember a separate password. If you access your iCloud notes on more than one Apple device, use the passcode or login password for that device to unlock those notes.

If you use a unique password for Notes, there is no way to access your locked notes if you forget the password. If you forget this password, you can reset your notes password and use your new password to lock other notes. If you access your iCloud notes on more than one Apple device, use the same notes password to lock and unlock all of them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2023 7:49 AM in response to loreliemejia13

With reference to --> How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Beginning in iOS 16, you have two options to lock your notes. You can lock notes with your iPhone passcode. Or, you can create a unique password only for Notes.

If you use your iPhone passcode, you don't have to create and remember a separate password. If you access your iCloud notes on more than one Apple device, use the passcode or login password for that device to unlock those notes.

If you use a unique password for Notes, there is no way to access your locked notes if you forget the password. If you forget this password, you can reset your notes password and use your new password to lock other notes. If you access your iCloud notes on more than one Apple device, use the same notes password to lock and unlock all of them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.